Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
We are thrilled to be a part of CommCon 2016 April 1st – 3rd, 2016!
Altaireon, the creator of Communiqué, has announced CommCon 2016 and we couldn’t be more excited! CommCon 2016 is a solution-oriented conference geared towards Communiqué and Stone Edge users; it’s packed full of great content, networking opportunities, practical ideas and invaluable tips. It will be held at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, FL.
Head over to the CommCon 2015 highlight page and check out the comments from the October 2015 conference.
Register today to reserve your seat for the 2nd Annual Communiqué User Conference – CommCon 2016:
Attendance is limited to the first 150 attendees, so sign up now to reserve your seat before it’s sold out!
Conference at a Glance:
- Friday, April 1st – Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
Location: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Discounted CommCon 2016 rate $189 per night – Book your room today; and bring the family! Many of the attendees last year came down a few days early or stayed a few extra days to enjoy the park; it couldn’t be more convenient.
Registration Fee: $395 per person.
- See the tentative Conference Schedule for 2016
- Limited to the first 150 attendees so reserve your spot today
- William Dumont, eCommerce Payment Solutions
- Barney Stone, Barney Stone Software
- Steve Cisick, Technology Copilot
- Roxanne Brown, Professional Business Solutions 4 U
- Tom Martin, Altaireon
If you have any feedback on sessions/topics that you would love to see covered; please email me today. We are finalizing the schedule and love to hear what the most important topics are for you.
Don’t wait – register today!
I look forward to seeing everyone there!
2 Responses to Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- Do You Bank with Capital One and Use QuickBooks?
- Year-End Accounting for Stone Edge Order Manager Users
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016