QuickBooks® & eCommerce Services
For Business Owners – we’ll analyze your current procedures and offer suggestions that will help you move your business to the next level.
For Software Developers – we can help you with integrating your eCommerce solution with QuickBooks®.
Setup & Training
We help business owners who have been struggling to do everything themselves, know that their current systems just aren’t working, and that the numbers “just don’t look right.” We can help you choose QuickBooks® integrated applications that will help you get the job done and provide training for you and your staff. Choose a training and/or consulting plan that meets your needs.
Looking for a QuickBooks® and eCommerce expert to speak at your next conference, event, or webinar? We’d be happy to talk with you.
Successful eCommerce Businesses Need to Rely on Experts
Finding an accounting professional who understands the unique challenges of running an eCommerce business can be difficult – anyone can say they “know” QuickBooks®, but few can say they understand the complexities of operating an eCommerce business. If you are looking for someone who truly understands the world of eCommerce and how to leverage the power of QuickBooks® — you’ve come to the right place.
Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC specializes in helping eCommerce business owners and their staff to streamline and automate day-to-day procedures by providing innovative solutions and in-depth training for integrating QuickBooks® Financial Software with a shopping cart or order management system.
QuickBooks® Financial Software can work great for an eCommerce business, if it’s set up correctly, otherwise it will only add many complexities for an already overloaded business owner. In many cases, using QuickBooks® with another 3rd party program makes the most sense. Which way is right for your business will depend on many factors. One thing for sure, an improper setup will create a lot of wasted time and energy.
Roxanne Brown, of Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC, has been helping eCommerce clients using QuickBooks® since 1998 to:
We understand the intricacies and challenges that operating an eCommerce Store presents for business owners – from the small start-up to the largest of eTailors.
Recommended QuickBooks® Add-ons for eCommerce
Monsoon Stone Edge Order Manager
The SuperManager by SuperWare
Automate PayPal transactions with Simpleport. Simpleport will sync your PayPal data into QuickBooks®, offering you more control over your data than ever!
PayPal offers a basic data export file that can then be imported into your QuickBooks® file. The problem with the PayPal export is that you only get three accounts… That’s right, I said 3 accounts to map your data! If you have a small amount of activity each month, the basic PayPal export might work just fine for you – be sure to at least check it out.
Other eCommerce Solutions
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- CommCon 2016 Update - New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Stone Edge Training & Resources
- Welcome to Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- Importing Saved Internet Explorer Favorites to a New Computer
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons Data Transfer & Remote Solutions