QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting by the Hour
QuickBooks® and eCommerce consulting via telephone, email, fax, or remote access. We specialize in integrating QuickBooks® with your Yahoo or other type of Online Store. We can help you learn about hundreds of add-on programs that integrate with QuickBooks® to make your business processes flow smoothly by eliminating duplicate or triplicate data entry.
Our 1-hour QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting package is the perfect fit for an existing eCommerce business owner who realizes that their current procedures aren’t allowing them to work as efficiently as possible, because they are entering the same information in multiple places.
What’s included in our 1-hour consulting package? Typically, our 1-hour consulting package is a high-level brainstorming session where we analyze your current procedures and why you feel they aren’t working. We’ll then offer suggestions for new procedures or discuss the use of third party application that will help you to move your business to the next level.
How it works:
Payable in 1-hour blocks of time at $150.00/hour and must be used within 12 months of purchase.
As questions or emails are answered and consulting services are performed, this balance will be reduced in quarter hour (15 minute) increments. This includes telephone, fax, email, and remote sessions.
Email consulting is billed per “incident”. Typically, one email is considered an incident; multiple questions within a single email could be considered multiple incidents — depending upon the complexity of the issues involved.
Consulting is defined as what to do and/or your options to do it.
NOTE: Training – how to do something, is NOT included in this package.
1 Hour QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting Package
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- CommCon 2016 Update - New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Stone Edge Training & Resources
- Welcome to Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- Importing Saved Internet Explorer Favorites to a New Computer
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons Data Transfer & Remote Solutions