QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting by the Hour
QuickBooks® and eCommerce consulting via telephone, email, fax, or remote access. We specialize in integrating QuickBooks® with your Yahoo or other type of Online Store. We can help you learn about hundreds of add-on programs that integrate with QuickBooks® to make your business processes flow smoothly by eliminating duplicate or triplicate data entry.
Our 1-hour QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting package is the perfect fit for an existing eCommerce business owner who realizes that their current procedures aren’t allowing them to work as efficiently as possible, because they are entering the same information in multiple places.
What’s included in our 1-hour consulting package? Typically, our 1-hour consulting package is a high-level brainstorming session where we analyze your current procedures and why you feel they aren’t working. We’ll then offer suggestions for new procedures or discuss the use of third party application that will help you to move your business to the next level.
How it works:
Payable in 1-hour blocks of time at $150.00/hour and must be used within 12 months of purchase.
As questions or emails are answered and consulting services are performed, this balance will be reduced in quarter hour (15 minute) increments. This includes telephone, fax, email, and remote sessions.
Email consulting is billed per “incident”. Typically, one email is considered an incident; multiple questions within a single email could be considered multiple incidents — depending upon the complexity of the issues involved.
Consulting is defined as what to do and/or your options to do it.
NOTE: Training – how to do something, is NOT included in this package.
1 Hour QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting Package
- Proposed Rule U.S. Department of Labor Change for Independent Contractor
- 4 Ways to Hire Help and Ensure That Web-Based Projects Are a Success
- End of Windows 7 Life Cycle Coming Soon
- How the New Tax Laws Affect Your Meal & Entertainment Deductions
- Quickbooks Updates
- Sales Tax 2019 – Updated Information
- Intuit® Alert – QuickBooks® Desktop Products Add-On Services are to be Sunset on May 31, 2019
- Doing Business in CA? Important News!
- Don’t Let Product Returns Eat Into Your Online Profits This Holiday Season
- Important Notice – Update to Bank Connectivity in QuickBooks Online® and Self-Employed