According to Intuit, there actually is a legitimate version of the SPAM Intuit email that we discussed last week.
Read here about the legitimate email: https://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/INF29169
However, at least two of the emails that I received were SPAM; so please be careful! Make sure not to click on any links within the email – go directly to the Intuit site through a separate browser or download the update when QuickBooks prompts you to.
As always, feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update