If you have your Capital One account linked with QuickBooks; and it stopped working recently – you are not alone. Starting December 19, 2017, Capital One Bank discontinued their Direct Connect service integration with QuickBooks and replaced it with Express Web Connect. This will cause loss of Bill Pay functionality, as well as statement download. You need to make sure you have the latest updates installed; to learn more visit: Intuit support article.
Leave a Reply
- Do You Bank with Capital One and Use QuickBooks?
- Year-End Accounting for Stone Edge Order Manager Users
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016