If you receive an email telling you that an action is required and you need a critical QB Security update, do NOT do it!
There is a spam email going around that looks like this:
Action Required: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
Intuit has released a critical update to your QuickBooks software which includes enhanced sign-in security features to protect your account information. Your QuickBooks data will not be impacted by this update. Please follow the steps below as soon as possible to ensure uninterrupted service for all of your QuickBooks features.
FYI, Intuit would never send an email like this.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Do You Bank with Capital One and Use QuickBooks?
- Year-End Accounting for Stone Edge Order Manager Users
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016