Automate PayPal Transactions With Simpleport
- Do you use PayPal?
- Do you use QuickBooks®?
- Do you wish there was a better way to get your PayPal data into QuickBooks®?
PayPal offers a basic data export file that can then be imported into your QuickBooks® file. The problem with the PayPal export is that you only get three accounts… That’s right, I said 3 accounts to map your data! If you have a small amount of activity each month, the basic PayPal export might work just fine for you – be sure to at least check it out.
I’ve tried a lot of programs that claim to bring the PayPal data into QuickBooks® nicely, however, the real truth is that the developers are limited in what they can offer because of the data that PayPal makes available in their export files. I was pleasantly surprised when I found Simpleport several years ago; when I was searching for a solution for a client that had hundreds of orders a month going through PayPal.
Simpleport does one thing and does it well. It helps to automate the process so users can import their PayPal data into QuickBooks® cleanly, while offering the user several other options as well.
After a one-time setup you have the ability to bring your orders into QuickBooks® as a Sales Receipt or an Invoice – individually with the customer name OR using a generic name. Simpleport will record your transfers, sales, fees, shipping income, taxes and more. While you will still have some recoding to do, the majority of the work is automated for you.
If you don’t already have a QuickBooks® file, let us create one for you that is customized for an eCommerce environment. We can also review your current QuickBooks® file and revise it to work properly with Simpleport. Contact us to discuss your needs and the options available to you,
Simpleport is a Saas based software (Software As A Service), so there is a monthly fee to use it. There is no contract to sign and they offer two different pricing structures. You can log in from any browser to use the program. It works with QuickBooks® Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and even MAC! It supports U.S., Canadian, and UK sales and even VAT taxes.
If you are considering Simpleport, or wondering if it is the right solution for you; contact us today for more information. We can help you go through your list of “wants” and “must haves” in an add-on program and discuss your current operation and make recommendations that are tailored to your business.
If you use PayPal – this program could be the gem you’ve been looking or wishing for!
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- QuickBooks® Payroll Add-Ons
- Other QuickBooks® Add-Ons
- Other eCommerce Solutions
- About Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- StoneEdge, Communiqué , and Amazon FBA – The How to Webinar
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC