eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting Packages
Finding a professional who understands the unique challenges of running an eCommerce business can be difficult. If you are looking for someone who truly understands the world of eCommerce and how to leverage QuickBooks® — you have come to the right place.
In addition to offering bookkeeping and payroll services, we also offer QuickBooks® setup, training, clean-up, troubleshooting, and file reviews. By getting to know you and your business, we can help you decide if it’s time to add one of the hundreds of 3rd party programs available to get more from your QuickBooks®; or maybe it’s time to implement an Order Importer or Order Manager? If so — which one is right for your business?
We offer guidance, support, and training from start to finish:
- Are you new to QuickBooks® and want to learn the proper way to use it for your eCommerce business?
- Do you need to get your orders directly into QuickBooks® or integrate with an Order Manager?
- Is your current workflow as efficient as it could be?
- With all the 3rd party programs available, do you know what are the most important things to take into consideration when selecting the right program/add-on for YOUR business?
- Are the numbers in your QuickBooks® reports really accurate? Do you know what these reports are telling you?
- How long has it been since your QuickBooks® file was reviewed?
- Is it time for a new QuickBooks® file?
Choose from one of the following QuickBooks® and eCommerce integration consulting, support, and training packages:
eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
$625.00 – 5 hours prepaid — Best Value at $125.00/hour.
QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting/Training
$405.00 – 3 hours prepaid — $135.00/hour.
QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting
Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
Contact Us for additional information.
provide consulting services to QuickBooks® Add-On Developers
and are available for speaking engagements.
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update