Monsoon Stone Edge order manager is a very robust program, it not only manages your orders, it manages customers, payment processing, inventory, purchasing, receiving, picking & packing, shipping, returns, and more. You can integrate your various carts and POS system so you can easily combine and manage orders from multiple sources.
Since Monsoon Stone Edge is a full-blown order manager; all of the details are managed within their databases and summary information will be sent to QuickBooks. QuickBooks is used for your accounting purposes, paying vendors, payroll, etc. Since the data is summarized in QuickBooks, special care must be taken to ensure that your data is accurately linked/configured; otherwise you will end up with some very ‘strange’ numbers on your financials.
We offer several Monsoon Stone Edge/QuickBooks specific implementation packages to get you started or to ensure your numbers stay accurate. If you’ve already been using the two programs together but your numbers seem ‘off’ to you – maybe it’s time for a review. We can review both systems and help you create, and maintain, the proper monthly and end-of-year procedures.
Below is a brief overview of the Monsoon Stone Edge/QuickBooks packages that we offer:
Monsoon Stone Edge/QuickBooks Integration Readiness Review – Standard $199.00
A 90-minute remote session with Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC to review current data. This remote session is designed to identify potential problems or areas that need to be cleaned up/revised so accurate information will be sent to QuickBooks when the two systems are integrated. Includes a written summary of findings. Learn more.
Monsoon Stone Edge/QuickBooks Integration Readiness Review – PRO $399.00
A 90-minute joint remote session with Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC and Technology CoPilot to review current data, system parameters, and procedures. The goal of this remote session is to identify potential problems or areas that need to be cleaned up/revised so accurate information will be sent to QuickBooks when the systems are integrated. Includes a written summary of findings. Learn more.
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- CommCon 2016 Update - New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Stone Edge Training & Resources
- Welcome to Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- Importing Saved Internet Explorer Favorites to a New Computer
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons Data Transfer & Remote Solutions