Looking for a QuickBooks® and eCommerce expert to speak at your next conference or event?
Over the years Roxanne has been a featured speaker at many conferences and events. In addition to presenting webinars for Intuit and being interviewed on eBay Radio, she has taught for the California Education Foundation, local CPA’s, banks and more. Whether it’s on the subject of eCommerce, Add-on programs, or QuickBooks® in general; she will be a great addition to your event.
If you are interested in hiring Roxanne as a speaker for your next conference, event, or webinar; please contact us today, using the form below, for additional details.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
- Do You Bank with Capital One and Use QuickBooks?
- Year-End Accounting for Stone Edge Order Manager Users
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016