Have you developed a great eCommerce solution that you now would like to integrate with QuickBooks®, but you are not sure how to best develop this module? Over the years Roxanne has consulted with many different QuickBooks® add-on software developers on this very subject. You, as a developer, know your product inside and out; and Roxanne not only understand QuickBooks® the same way —- she also understands what eCommerce customer’s need and want.
By leveraging her years of experience, working with hundreds of eCommerce business owners, she brings a unique insight into what features and functionality can take your product to the next level. Integrating with QuickBooks® is not as simple as connecting the two programs!
In order for the QuickBooks® integration piece of your software to be successful, you must know and understand:
- Where the data should post within QuickBooks®
- When it should post into QuickBooks®
- Why it should post into QuickBooks® in a particular manner
It is also important that your customers know and understand this same information about your product; they need to understand:
- Where is the data pulling from, in your product
- When will it extract that data, what is the “flag” it will use
- Why will it pull and post the data into QuickBooks® in a particular manner
If you are interested in hiring Roxanne to work with you and your company to develop the best possible QuickBooks® integration module, contact us using the form below for additional details.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update