5 Hour eCommerce & QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
Have you ever wished you had a professional who was familiar with QuickBooks® AND the world of eCommerce? Do you wish the technical support you received would also be applicable from an accounting standpoint to keep your tax accountant happy and work seamlessly for an eCommerce business owner?
Our eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer package is the perfect fit for:
- An eCommerce business that is new to QuickBooks® or thinking of moving to QuickBooks® from a manual system.
- A business owner that has been struggling to do everything for themselves for years and knows that their current systems just aren’t working.
- A business owner with a part-time bookkeeper who knows that their current systems just aren’t working right and the numbers “just don’t look right.”
What’s included in our 5 hour retainer package? Depending on your businesses background, our 5 hour retainer package can typically include:
- QuickBooks® file creation and data entry, if you are new to QuickBooks® or moving from a manual method.
- Review of your existing QuickBooks® file, clean up existing data, or create a new QuickBooks® file (if applicable).
- Recommend 3rd party programs (if applicable), implement and train key personnel in their use.
*NOTE: Special pricing only available in pre-paid blocks of time – our 5-hour retainer for $625.00 ($125/hour) is our most popular package for getting started.*
How it works:
This non-refundable deposit is required to start working and must be used within 12 months of purchase.
As questions or emails are answered and consulting services are performed, this balance will be reduced in quarter hour (15 minute) increments. This includes telephone, fax, email, and remote support sessions. When the initial 5 hours have been used, a maintenance plan will be required for ongoing assistance; special pricing applies for ongoing maintenance, see our File Maintenance and Review page for pricing information.
This time is available for discussing any QuickBooks® related issues, starting a new file, reviewing an existing file, add-on recommendations, troubleshooting, training, working with your CPA, or integration consulting.
We have been working with eCommerce clients for years and understand the challenges you face. We can even help you get your Yahoo orders into QuickBooks® — without all the headaches AND they will be accurate!
Consulting is defined as what to do and/or your options to do it.
Training is defined as how to do something.
NOTE: Email support may be billed per “incident”. Typically, one email is considered to be an incident; multiple questions could be considered multiple incidents — depending upon the complexity of issues and the presence of a current support plan.
5 hour eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- CommCon 2016 Update - New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Stone Edge Training & Resources
- Welcome to Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- Importing Saved Internet Explorer Favorites to a New Computer
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons Data Transfer & Remote Solutions