Paying your employees is one of the most critical portions of your business, for several reasons. From an accounting standpoint, payroll is crucial because total wages and payroll taxes affect the net income of the business. Business owners must make sure that their employees are paid accurately and timely with the correct withholding and deductions, and to then make sure that the tax withholding’s and deductions are remitted to the proper agencies in a timely manner.
Payroll can be complex and business owners need all the help that they can get to make sure that they are in compliance with Federal, State, and Local requirements. Below you’ll find information about some great payroll resources for your business.
- Intuit Online Payroll is Payroll Made Easy! Inuit Online Payroll (formerly PayCycle) is a state of the art payroll service for both small business owners and accounting professionals. Intuit Online Payroll works with QuickBooks® Desktop, QuickBooks® On-Line, and QuickBooks® for the Mac. One click integration saves hours of tedious, manual data entry.
Interview with Paycycle
Learn more about Intuit Online Payroll
QuickBooks® Integrated Payroll Add-Ons
These add-ons work with QuickBooks® Basic, Enhanced, Enhanced Plus, Enhanced for Accountants, or Assisted Payroll Services.
- Wage Manager Solution by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Wage Manager Solution helps you to automate the tedious process of employee wage rate increases; regardless of what type of business you have. You can import and view your employees, payroll wage items, and pay rates that are currently assigned to employees in a convenient spreadsheet type layout. Once this information is available, you can create new payroll wage items and pay rates, modify existing pay rates, or remove obsolete wage items – – assigning the changes to one or more employees. You can then write the updated information back to QuickBooks® with the click of a button.
Wage Manager Solution Interview with Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
Learn more about Wage Manager Solution
- Certified Payroll Solution by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. If you are a contractor working on government funded construction projects and are required to submit certified payroll reports, you really need to check out this add-on, whether you are a Union or Non-Union Contractor. Generate Federal or State specific certified payroll reports, No-Work Performed Payrolls, files required for electronic submission to LCPtracker, Elation Systems, TRS Consultants, California Labor Compliance Monitoring Unit (CMU) and their MyLCM requirements, etc., EEOC and Fringe Benefit Reports. Integrates with the QuickBooks® desktop version.
Article: Certified Payroll Reporting – A Bookkeepers Nightmare
Learn more about Certified Payroll Solution
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- CommCon 2016 Update - New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Stone Edge Training & Resources
- Welcome to Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- Importing Saved Internet Explorer Favorites to a New Computer
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons Data Transfer & Remote Solutions