Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to give you notice of the information our office collects on this website and notice of what we do with the information. It is our goal to protect your privacy to every extent possible under the law.
When you visit this website, we collect and store anonymous information about your visit. This information, which your computer automatically supplies to every website you visit, includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, the name of the domain from which you gain access to the internet (aol.com, if you are using an AOL account, or mit.edu, if you are using a Massachusetts Institute of Technology account), the website from which you gained access to our website (www.google.com), and the browsing software that you are using (Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator).
We create summary reports using this anonymous information to count how many people visit our website, and to access what information is most interesting to our visitors. We may store all of the information we collect indefinitely. We do not try to match any personal identifiable information (from email correspondence, for instance) with any of the anonymous information. The only time that we will attempt to trace the anonymous information to a specific individual, is when there are reasonable grounds to believe that doing so would provide information that is relevant and material to an ongoing criminal investigation and requested by law enforcement.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or give out names, addresses, or other personally identifying information for commercial purposes, or for any other reason.
The only personally identifying information about you that we collect through this website, is information that you choose to submit to us, through our various contact forms. You have complete control then over the personally identifying information we collect from you.
Once you submit the information to us, it will only be used by our company and never sold, rented, or leased, to any other party.
If you have a concern, for any reason, about any correspondence that you have submitted to us, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- QuickBooks® Payroll Add-Ons
- Other QuickBooks® Add-Ons
- Other eCommerce Solutions
- About Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- StoneEdge, Communiqué , and Amazon FBA – The How to Webinar
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC