Join us on May 4th at 2:00 p.m. EST to check out the latest release of Marketplace Reporting for Amazon (aka Communiqué for Amazon).
We will be discussing, and showing, the new reports, features, and enhancements included in this latest release. For more information on what’s included in the this release please refer to the release notes.
I will be joining the webinar to discuss some of the accounting features and sharing how many of my clients currently use the tool. We will discuss reconciling payments with orders, best practices and how Communiqué for Seller Central resolves many of the accounting challenges encountered when selling on Amazon, and much more!
Register today at: Thursday, May 4, 2017 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT webinar.
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
I hope to see you there!
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update