Exciting news – The first ever Communiqué User Conference – CommCon 2015 will be taking place this coming October 9th thru 11th 2015. If that’s not exciting enough, the location will be in Walt Disney World, FL! I am thrilled to have been asked to be a Session Moderator; I can’t wait to meet everyone in person!
The 2015 Communiqué User Conference is a solution-oriented conference where we will be taking an in-depth look at Communiqué for Monsoon StoneEdge and Communiqué for Amazon Seller Central. See the power of good reporting and how the programs can help you run your business more effectively and efficiently. If you sell on Amazon you won’t want to miss this event!
You will not only hear from the speakers but also from your peers – learn what they are using and can’t live without, and more importantly how it’s making a difference in their business. Gain a wealth of new information while networking with other Communiqué users and technology partners in the beautiful setting at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort!
Register today to reserve your seat for the Communiqué User Conference – CommCon 2015. Attendance is limited to the first 100 attendees and it’s filling up fast, reserve your seat today before it’s sold out!
- Registration Fee: $395 per person, register here
- October 9th – 11th, 2015
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Discounted CommCon 2015 room rate is $179 per night – Book your room now!
- Barney Stone from Barney Stone Software formerly of Stone Edge Technologies
- Barney Stone, Barney Stone Software
- Roxanne Brown, Professional Business Solutions 4 U
- Steve Cisick, Technology Copilot
- Tom Martin, Altaireon
CommCon 2015 Oct 9-11, 2015 – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort – A Don’t Miss Event!
Bring your questions and ideas; I look forward to seeing you there!
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- QuickBooks® Add-Ons Data Transfer & Remote Solutions
- QuickBooks® & eCommerce Consulting/Training
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- eCommerce and QuickBooks® Consulting & Integration Retainer
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting
- Other QuickBooks® Add-Ons
- QuickBooks® Add-On Programs-Cool Tools
- Announcing Communiqué for Amazon Seller Central Webinar