We were thrilled to learn that the new owner of Stone Edge accepted an invitation to join us at the conference in April. Weiwei Li, the new owner of Stone Edge, is not only attending CommCon 2016, he will also be the guest speaker for the Future of Stone Edge Moving Forward session scheduled for Saturday, April 2nd, 9:10 – 10:00 am.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for the Stone Edge community. You will hear firsthand Weiwei’s vision for Stone Edge’s future. There will also be a Q & A session so you can directly ask him any questions you may have; and I’m sure you have many!
This is the most important conference you will ever attend concerning Stone Edge, its future, and how it will affect your business moving forward. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the new owner and get your questions answered!
Please join us for CommCon 2016 and be a part of the future of Stone Edge.
Register today to reserve your seat for the 2nd annual Communique User Conference – CommCon 2016. Attendance is limited to the first 150 attendees, so sign up now to reserve your seat before it’s sold out.
Conference at a Glance – April 1st – 3rd, 2016
Location: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Discounted CommCon 2016 rate $189 per night – Book your room now!
Registration Fee: $395 per person.
See the tentative Conference Schedule for 2016!
Limited to the first 150 attendees so reserve your spot today by registering online!
William Dumont, eCommerce Payment Solutions
Weiwei Li, Owner of Stone Edge
Barney Stone, Barney Stone Software
Steve Cisick, Technology CoPilot
Roxanne Brown, Professional Business Solutions 4 U
Tom Martin, Altaireon
Head over to the CommCon 2015 highlight page and check out the comments from the October 2015 conference.
Space is limited – register for CommCon 2016 today!
See you there,
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- QuickBooks® Payroll Add-Ons
- Other QuickBooks® Add-Ons
- Other eCommerce Solutions
- About Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC
- StoneEdge, Communiqué , and Amazon FBA – The How to Webinar
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Integration Consulting, Support & Training Services
- QuickBooks® and eCommerce Consulting
- QuickBooks & eCommerce Blog
- How To Contact Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC