Roxanne M. Brown, owner of Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC, has been working with eCommerce clients since 1998 and understands the intricacies and challenges that operating an eCommerce Store presents for business owners using QuickBooks® – from the small start-up to the largest of eTailors. Using this knowledge, she has also offered her services as a consultant for many different software developers seeking to integrate their own products with QuickBooks®.
Roxanne specializes in helping eCommerce business owners “balance their life between work and duplicate data entry” by helping them integrate their QuickBooks® Financial Software with their shopping cart or order management system to streamline critical areas of their on-line business.
In addition to providing one-on-one training for eCommerce business owners and their staff, and consulting with software developers Roxanne has been a featured speaker at many conferences and events. She has presented webinars for Intuit, been interviewed on eBay Radio, spent 3 years as the Director of Education and Seminar Instructor for a local accounting firm that wanted to target the expanding QuickBooks® market; while also serving as their on-staff Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor Consultant and Integration specialist.
Currently, Roxanne is a seminar instructor for the California Education Foundation, conducts local seminars for CPA’s and other organizations in the Maryland area, and travels for on-site speaking engagements around the U.S.; including the Annual Monsoon Stone Edge User Conference.
Roxanne’s professional memberships and affiliations include:
- the Intuit Developer Network
- QuickBooks® Advanced Certified ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- Managing Editor of the former Intuit Developer Network Advisory Council (IDNAC) Newsletter
- Association of QuickBooks® Technologists
- Strategic Partner of For the Love of Business
- National Advisors Network
- Featured “Ask the Expert” on the Intuit QuickBooks® Community Forum.
These professional memberships and affiliations; combined with more than 30 years of experience in office management and bookkeeping, enables Professional Business Solutions 4 U, LLC to provide you with a wide variety of cost effective integration resources to meet the needs of your business – whether you operate a small or large business.
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update